Still have Playstation Disc or Playstation 2 Disc? What is your Best Playstation Game? What must you do to them if your Playstation Console are Broken ? Are you want to play them again in your Laptop / PC ? yes you can play them again on your Laptop/Computer. So what must you do to them ? You can Create PSX ISO from your Playstation Disc easily and Play them on PSX or PS2 Emulator and enjoy it .But How to Make PSX / PS2 ISO from Disc ? you can know it on below:
For answer all of your Questions , i want to share my experience about that things , we can create PSX ISO using this tips and it 100% Works, why i say it 100% Works? Because i have already do this tips in every Create Playstation ISO from My old Playstation Disc and still works and i can play it again in a PSX Emulator . So many awesome game from PSX for me and make want to play them again like : Digimon Digital Card Battle , Vigilante , Twisted Metal 4, Super Shot Soccer And many more again .
Why you do this things ?Some reason for me you do this things is :
- It's Simple and fast to do by using your old Playstation disc
- Faster than Download PSX ISO files from internet , this is my reason too why i using my old Disc , i have Slow Connections and it will make waste my time to Even if i want to download PS2 ISO files , that size is too big for me up to 4GB once .
I Have tried many ways to make PSX Iso from disc , but it's still not works for me and always fail to play it on a emulator software , and finally i test another software called IMGBURN and it' works . Actually Imgburn is Free Burning Tools for windows , you can Create your ISO files easily using this software , that from your Files/Folders or Optical Drive and more. So i will show you how to use this software and How To Make PSX ISO Easily . IMGBURN is one of Best ISO Maker Software on my article : List of Best 12 Free ISO Maker or Free ISO Creator Software for Windows
What You Need Before Make PSX ISO?
You need some tools for do that and another things for you listed below :
- Good Playstation or Playstation 2 Disc , if your Disc look not good , it will takes little long time . Make sure your Disc is good one .
- You need Imgburn Installed , You can go download them before on google.com
- Good CD/DVD-ROM Drive , make sure your Optical Drive in Good Condition .
Note : Some of Playstation Disc are only Supported to BIN Extension. But it's still run well on Emulator like in this tutorial . This tutorial still worked for making PSX ISO , Playstation 2 ISO , Playstation 3 ISO , in this tutorial i using Playstation 1 Disc and the game is Super Shot Soccer
If you already , you can do this steps and follow it step by step
- first step , install IMGBURN on your Computer system . Because this software must be installation before use and not available in portable version .
- Choose your Disc , make sure your Disc as well as possible.
- Insert your Playstation Disc on DVD-ROM and waiting for your System read it . Make sure in your Windows Explorer that drive already read and can be access.
- Normally , after you inster your Disc and windows can read them ,Imgburn will run automatically , but if it doesn't happen , you can do manually and run it from windows explorer .
- After run Imgburn , we will see Menu in this software , for make ISO from DISC we must click on "Create image file from disc" like my instruction below
- In this window , you will see the information about your playstation disc if it reads well before
- if you want to change saved path , you can change it by click on little windows explorer icon and change it where you want. You can also change the file type, like BIN,ISO and IMG file.
- Then you can start creating your ISO files by click on Disc to File logo on that window .
- You can waiting for few minutes,after your job is done you will informed that is your Playstation Image already done . You can test your ISO files in your emulator . in this tutorial i using EPSXE for test it and it Works 100% and run wells
I thinks that all i can tell to you , if you still have problem with this tutorial , i'll fix it again. thanks for visit my little blog i hope this article are usefull for you .