Libreoffice is one of the free office software that is extraordinary, the software is no less competitive with renowned software from Microsoft namely Microsoft Office, even if this software is the office software, this software has many features that support the work of your office and of course this software 100 % free and also open-source, or can you develop if you want to process.
Libreoffice is sebuat office software package that is compatible with office software such as MS.Office. In fact, this software is suitable in use for either Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and other platforms again. The purpose of this software is to produce software for office who support the ODF format without having to rely on the inclusion of Copyright and others.
Read More my Article Here :
Libreoffice a development project of Openoffice since 2010. from the research I have done this software is perfect for those of you who do not have enough to buy the Ms.Office and want to use office software for free. Because this software will give you 6 software packages therein are, Writer, Calc, Impress, Base, Draw, and Math. This software has a function that is different to support the needs of your office.
You will get a nice feature of the software is that I have outlined:
- Save and open document format ODF (Open Document File)
- Exporting ODF document into a flat XML.
- Import documents Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Publisher.
- Open the document * .docx. Docx is the standard document format for Microsoft Office 2007 and the latest.
- Save documents in PDF format.
- Add comments and annotations on documents.
- Applications Remote Control for Presentations.
- Collaborate through CMIS Protocol. A new feature that enables users to collaborate with other users in working on a document online.
- And many more.